Sunday, September 24, 2017

Simply Filling ideas and recipes...


1 can of chick peas, drained, rinsed, pat dry and air dry a couple hours. Bake at 400, 1 hr, checking often until hard. I then sprayed with olive oil and sea salt...you can add any seasoning you like.

Canadian Bacon, ff cheese, spinach, scallion & sun dried tomato quiche with about 2-3 c fit & active egg sub and low sodium lawrys season salt...I used about 1/2-3/4 tsp. cook at 375 about half hour until firm.

Blueberry scones ( recipe to follow)

Sauce, 96/4 browned ground beef, rice...stuff in peppers or zucchini...I eat it by itself sometimes or add zucchini chunks to it.

Sauce, 96/4 browned ground beef, brown rice & Quinoa Pasta and I'll add ff ricotta when I'm ready to eat it.

Hard Boiled eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment