Tuesday, July 4, 2017

My 23sp Day- low carb


My 23sp Day- low carb

Well... I decided to try meatless Monday yesterday and Carb free today as an experiment before weigh in Wednesday! Lol... Protein does make you quite full..
So I could barely a squeek out 23sp today. Sadly no blue dot for me⭕😢. But I just can't stuff myself!
Let's see if the scale moves... as of Monday morning it was stuck at the same 189 as last week...fingers crossed I shocked my system.🤞🤞

My 23sp Day...

3oz beef fajita strips
2 over easy eggs
1/3 of mini wholly guacamole cup
1/4c ff cheddar
2T FF sour cream 
scallions
cilantro
2 Colby Jack Cheese sticks
3oz turkey breast
8oz unsweetened Almond Milk
14 Turkey Pepperoni 
Aldi garlic herb cheese wedge
96/4 cheeseburger
97% FF Hebrew national hot dog
1 1/2T ketchup

No comments:

Post a Comment