Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Everything BUT the kitchen sink!


More Dollar Tree Finds

Ok... last tip today... I swear!
I just cleaned out under my kitchen sink... couple of tips I got off Pinterest.
Tension rod to hold cleaners with handles. I will be going back for a thicker rod...this slides down if the cleaners are heavy. Also...2 magazine holders which are currently at the dollar tree( back to school stuff is coming out)... but I picked mine up  earlier. It holds my aluminum foil, parchment paper, plastic wrap, garbage bags...and the other one is holding all my light bulbs. In the back on the right is just another plastic basket from the dollar tree holding my spare candles,  cleaning gloves,  mini Kleenex, and sponges. Also...you can see I have it lit inside with 2 small tap lights again!

Hope these ideas are helpful. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment